We spent some time with music technologist, musician, and The Face Radio DJ, Chuck Fishman. In this interview, we chatted about music metadata for radio and how small webcasters can get accurate data from a service like BMAT, which is going to give you both metadata and ISRC. This is beneficial to the artists who only get paid through the accurate tracking of music performance on websites and in apps. We also talk about other music monitoring services like ChartMetric and Radio.Tools, which track spins of artist’s singles at radio and major and independent music streaming services. Watch, listen and learn how Chuck Fishman employs music monitoring in his everyday workflow.
- Radio Station 2.5.7 Version Updateby Tony Zeoli
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Extended!by Tony Zeoli
- Radio Station 2.5.6 Version Updateby Tony Zeoli
- What is netmix® and how does it work with Radio Station?by Tony Zeoli
- Radio Station PRO 2.6.0 with Page Builder Modulesby Tony Hayes